Margate.

10/11/2015

 When a colleague asked me what I did on my day off, they sniggered when I replied 'Margate', like I ended up there accidentally. In my opinion, Margate has always been a diamond in the rough. I've always enjoyed the slight shabbiness of it. I've always appreciated that it's a little rough around the edges. Perhaps I like it because the town I come from is just rough. There is no diamond! Nowadays though, Margate is thought of as being 'up and coming' which I could sense when I was there. It felt much more 'trendy' than it did the last time I visited, 7 years ago. Anyway, I'm starting to feel like I'm writing for a travel brochure. In short, my sister & I went to Margate the other day & she very much enjoyed taking photos of my new (accidentally) bright orange hair & I enjoyed taking photos of other things. Enjoy!























Check Out My Vlog Of The Day

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe