A Trip To Southend-on-Sea

11/15/2016





























So a few days ago, my Dad and I ventured to Southend-on-Sea for my cousin's wedding. I'd never been to Southend before so I loved exploring and can't wait to return back in the Summer! The first day, the weather was awful, grey and rainy (well, it is November so it's to be expected I suppose?) but the second day was beautiful, sunny and we even managed to sit outside and have a lovely pot of tea!
We stayed in a gorgeous sea front guesthouse and my Dad's room had a breathtaking sea view with a balcony (very jealous!). We started to walk along 'The Longest Pleasure Pier in the world' but then bumped into some family members who said it wasn't particularly impressive, so we saved ourselves a 2 mile walk and turned back around! Perhaps we'll try again when it's a tad warmer! I also vlogged the weekend (first time vlogging in forever!) so hopefully you like the photos and the vlog!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe