My Time In Suffolk

7/17/2017

Last week I had the pleasure of exploring Suffolk which is easily one of the most photogenic and idyllic parts of the country I've ever seen. We stayed in a gorgeous little cottage on a farm in the middle of nowhere. I had no phone service and hardly any wifi - it was actual heaven. The first few days were dull, dreary and pretty wet but then it brightened up as the week went on. I had my camera attached to me like a third limb for the whole week so I thought I'd share some of the snaps with you!






























Tip: Clicking the photos will take you to where the photo was taken, just in case you saw somewhere that tickled your fancy.

Suffolk quickly became one of my favourite places I've visited in the UK. My top highlights were definitely Southwold and the Gardens at Kentwell Hall (particularly making friends with a cheeky Peacock who jumped up on a table to have a nibble on someone's leftovers) Hopefully I get the chance to visit there again in the future as I'm sure there's still so much more to explore!

Thanks for taking a look at the pics, hope you liked them!
If you're more of a video kinda person, I vlogged my week too, which you can watch here:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe