3/22/2013


As I'm sure we're all aware, the monochrome trend is going to play a big part in our wardrobes this Spring and most probably Summer. This is music to my ears as I feel most comfortable in black and it's such an easy look to get away with while looking effortlessly chic. So here is a few ways I would style this great trend!

So style #1 is probably my favourite as I think it's a great way to do dressed up casual (is that a thing? I think it is!). I just wish I could afford all these items (the cropped jumper is actually primark though!), this is a look I'd love to put together. Maybe I can trudge around some charity shops and hope for the best... haha.



This is a great look for all you city girls out there. For me, this would be perfect for aimlessly wandering around London, wishing I could afford things (although if I was wearing this outfit I would be someone who could afford things haha) Also by just changing the shoes to a pair of killer heels, you've completely changed your outfit to a relaxed evening look! Now can we all just take a minute to appreciate that bag...


Speaking of relaxed evening looks! This is perfect for a dinner date or drinks with your friends, wearing jeans with heels really gives you the perfect combination of making the effort but not too much. Also, I'm slightly obsessed with those sunglasses, they're beautiful!


Now last but certainly not least we have another relaxed evening look but this one is slightly more playful than the previous more mature one. Like the last one, I would still wear this to dinner or for drinks but if you switched the clutch to a handbag this could take you through daytime as well! 


So there we have it, my first blog post! It was rather strange talking to myself as if there was someone there but I'm sure I'll get used to that. It didn't go as terribly as I thought either! Thanks for reading :) 














You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe